Camera Car – Director/Operator
Over the past few years I’ve been fortunate to log some serious days behind the control desk in a camera car! It takes a team of people to make those smooth car to car commercials happen – precision drivers, camera operators, stabilized camera head technicians, and crane operators – to get a camera to run in sync with a moving hero car. My job as a Director and more frequently as a Camera Car – Camera Operator is to compose the frame and operate the remote stabilized camera head. It’s an awesome challenge because it involves directing and having a team of 5 or more people work in unison.
If you need an experienced Camera Operator for your project, feel free to get in touch with me via my Contact page.
Here is a list of the commercial projects that are part of my Reel. I’ve done many more days outside of these selected projects, but feel these are the best selection of my work!
1. Mazda – Mazda3 Heritage UK – Director
2. Buick – LaCrosse – Camera Operator
3. BFGoodrich Tires – One Up – Director
4. Infiniti – QX56 – Camera Operator
5. Kawasaki – Dean versus Dean – Camera Operator
6. Chevrolet – Trax Mexico – Camera Operator
7. Infiniti – QX56 – Camera Operator
8. Nissan/Playstation – GT Academy – Camera Operator
9. Honda – Summer Clearance – Camera Operator
10. BFGoodrich Tires – Awesomecross – Director
11. Chevrolet – Driving Dynamics – Director
12. Mercedes Benz – 2013 C Class – Camera Operator
13. Cadillac – The Challenge – Director
Thanks for watching!